Friday, February 18, 2011

So, I couldn't stay gone for too long...

Too many exciting things are happening lately, and I want to share them with you guys! So I guess I'm back, but in a very non-pressure way for myself ... Hopefully that's ok with everybody else :)

Things that are happening:

1) Luna is getting huge! Here are some current pics:


She loves her walks :)

I love this - she's all beagle :)

Wearing the cone of shame - she was spayed about 3 weeks ago, and we're going this afternoon for (hopefully) her final checkup ... she was allergic to her stitches, and liked to lick at her incision.

2) I got my hair cut - bangs!! I love it :)

3) I've been reading a ton - I think I'm on book 7 or 8 so far this year, and right now I'm reading Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. I made a bucket list of books that's got about 95 books on it (and counting...) so I'm working on that.

4) This week in particular, I've been crafting crafting crafting ... I'm helping out with Kelly's lingerie shower in a couple of weeks, doing the decorations and such, and I've got all sorts of cute ideas up my sleeve. Pictures hopefully to come after the shower ... I want the decorations to be a surprise, and if I put them on here, Kelly will probably see them :)

5) We got a new dining room table! It's so pretty :) (The picture doesn't nearly do it justice...)




6) Mark bought me a new camera for Valentine's Day! It was supposed to be my birthday present, but because of all the happenings as of late, he wanted me to have it early so I could document all my fun times. It's a Nikon Coolpix S8100, and it's pretty awesome :) I love it! (I would post some pictures from it, but I seem to have misplaced the USB cables ... awesome...)

Anyway, there's a brief synopsis of what's happening in my world lately. Life is good!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back, if only for a moment, no pressure! :) Glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you're back! and i agree with you completely - blogging isn't worth it if it causes stress or pressure. i love your hair, your dog is adorable, and the table is beautiful!
    i'm the glad the new year has been going so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're back!!! YAY!!
    I'm glad you're back :)
    1) I agre: Luna is HUGE!! And so cute!!
    2) Love your hair!!
    3) That table is perfect!
    4) Can't wait to read more about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm do glad you're back, friend!

    Love in the Time of Cholera was such a wonderful book ... I feel like I need to go back and read it again to completely get it, but I hope you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad your back! Luna has gotten so big and even cuter :)

    ReplyDelete