Lauren, at the little things we do, is going with the themes again this week - this time, it's movies! Go to her site, link yourself in, and play along!
1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is Pride and Prejudice. I love the soundtrack, I love the story (thank you, Jane Austen), I love the casting - I just wish Colin Firth had been Mr. Darcy. I can't think of Mr. Darcy without thinking of him... .
2. My favorite movie as a child was all the Disney classics, especially The Little Mermaid. I think I identified with Ariel, as she also has red hair :).
3. The best movie quote ever is Oooh ... this is a tough one. I love, in Swing Kids, where the girl that Robert Sean Leonard is about to dance with says "How do I look?" His answer? "Like gold." That one makes me melt every single time .
4. My favorite actress is Maggie Gyllenhal. She has this real, natural beauty that I don't think is very common in Hollywood anymore. And I love the characters she plays. My favorite actor is Gerard Butler, for crush factor. Denzel Washington for acting.
5. The movie I could watch over and over is Love Actually. My best friend calls it porn for women. I know none of the stories are real. But man, I love that movie .
6. My favorite movie genre is indie, I think. But I do love a good drama .
7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is ... there are so many! But I think next on our Netflix queue is the Harry Potter series, in continuation of my current and ongoing obsession.