Good morning, lovelies! Happy Friday to everybody! I've fallen off the Fill-in-the-Blanks bandwagon in the last couple weeks, first because I was working extra, and then because I was in Nashville! Which I will post about later, but for now, without further ado...
1. The first thing I do in the morning is kiss my hubby. and then pee .
2. Every night before bed I read. currently, I'm reading Harry Potter, so I read a lot later than I probably should... .
3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is Call Elissa and talk to her. And get some Baby Bites, the most wonderful little confection-y goodness you will ever, and I do mean EVER, put in your mouth. Oh, yum. Here comes a craving.. .
4. Something that makes me cringe is Rude people. Which I get a lot of, sometimes. I mean, there are nice ways to say things, and there are not-nice ways to say things, and to be honest, MY momma taught me the difference. And how important your tone is when you speak. And how it's important to respect people you come in contact with. Apparently not everybody's mommas taught them this important part of life... .
5. Social situations generally make me happy. If I know the people I'm going to be with, or at least some of them. I'm decent in a group setting, if given a few minutes to feel things out .
6. I like to collect children. No, just kidding, that's the first thing that popped in my mind :) I'm not Angelina Jolie... Anyway, I don't really know that I "collect" anything, per se... I mean, I don't think clothes count as a collectoin necessarily, and I have more of those than anything. I guess I sort of collect cards that people send me, meaning I don't throw them away. But only the ones that really mean something to me .
7. Weekends are for working, for me. Sometimes I miss having my weekends. But, then again, I get 5-day weekends nearly every week, which is a definite perk, and during those five days, I either get stuff done around the house, or I go and visit friends/travel .
If YOU want to participate in Fill-in-the-Blank Friday, go to thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com and link yourself in!