Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Just so you all know...

... I haven't disappeared. Not completely, anyway...

I've been sucked in - obviously I worked this weekend, but every other spare minute went to reading Harry Potter. I'm on the 7th book now, and I've read about 400 pages today. I'm going to try to finish the book tonight so I can actually get some stuff done tomorrow (and the next several days, actually...)

So, my sincere apologies for deserting you all for my beloved (yet fictional) Harry, Ron, and Hermione (and I should make some apologies to the hubs for this same reason...)

I'll be back soon :)

And now ... I've got about 200 more pages to go. In the words of the great Albus Dumbledore...

"And now [Harry], let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."

Since I'm somewhat of a weakling myself, I'll just enjoy while Harry, et. al. do it for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment