Monday, October 5, 2009

scrub-a-dub-dub...

Only not three men in a tub, but my house and clothes...

It's been cleaning day at the Skinners' house. I'm taking a short break before the ironing begins...

I've done laundry like a maniac today. My fall/winter clothes are now organized in my closet, and my summer stuff is almost all packed away - just the things that need to be washed are left (and things I wear year-round for layering, which won't be put away...) Getting out the next season's clothes is always a happy time for me. It's like revisiting old friends, and old memories, and it makes me look forward to what is to come.

Off the subject, but...
I just have to say - I'm so happy here. Best decision we ever made, moving here. Life is so good. I really, really miss my family, and my old unit... but this is the right place for us. I am so thankful for everything that's been happening lately :)

No comments:

Post a Comment