Wednesday, November 4, 2009

what a lovely day :)

After a really crazy, insane, horrible day at work yesterday, today has been exactly what I've wanted.

I woke up with the sun, but stayed in bed until 9:30 reading The Lord of the Ring, which may make me a nerd, but I don't care. Then I got up and ate some toast. Then Mark got up and cleaned the kitchen. And what did I do the rest of the day? I scrapbooked. With a few interruptions, for laundry, and some chips and salsa. The sun was out (most of the day) and Mark had the windows open, and a nice breeze of fresh air came through the house, and life was good. (But now it's cold, and Mark is gone, so I'm shutting them.)

And on the agenda for tonight? Andy and Suzie are coming over, and we're making pizzas and having drinks and watching a movie, and it will be grand. Which is a good way for a day to end, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment