Sunday, December 20, 2009

Preparation

'Twas the day before traveling, and all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring, not even my spouse...

We're leaving tomorrow morning for our Christmas travels. The last two days have worked out splendidly -  I've gotten 3 loads of laundry and over half of our packing done this morning, and I've still got about 45 minutes before I have to leave. Definite win!

I can't believe Christmas is so fast approaching. We've gotten all our shopping done, and came out quite well this year. So tomorrow morning, it's off to Chattanooga for the Shannon Christmas Eve/Christmas Day (monday and tuesday), and then Wednesday we leave for Griffin, and the actual Christmas Eve/Day with the Skinners. Hopefully we'll be able to see my aunt/uncle/cousins/grandpa during that time. I'm excited about all of them - it's been forever since I've seen Kelly (October?), and Thanksgiving since we've seen everybody else.

So, off to do more packing and grab something to eat before time for work. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment