Monday, December 7, 2009

my life is crazy, but awesome

I woke up this morning to the sound of a really happy chirpy bird outside my window. The sun was up. And I think it will be a good day.

I've been lazy this morning and stayed in bed for like 2 hours, but now it's time to get up and start the cleaning process. After being out of town so much lately, the mess has just overtaken - I'm glad I'm home this week so I can actually get some things accomplished. (Like putting up the rest of our Christmas decorations.)

Mark is done with his classes for the semester, save one paper, and we're traveling and party-ing and cleaning and all sorts of -ings for the rest of the month. Last week was Thanksgiving in Chattanooga, which was a lot more low-key than normal, but still fun. This week, like I said, we're home, and then next week is another trip to Nashville. And then - Christmas! Heaven knows when I'm going to finish all my shopping....

Oh, and happy news, Kelly is spending New Year's with us! Yay! I'm really, really looking forward to that, since we didn't get to see her at Thanksgiving.

I've stayed in bed too long. Time to get up and get things accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment