Monday, January 18, 2010

For the love of all that is good and holy....

WHY did I wake up at 5:30 this morning???

Yesterday, Mark's mom and brother came to visit. We went to CPK to eat (fish tacos! yum!), and then came home, finished a movie, and I went to bed. Today I believe we're going shopping when the boys get up (one of the nice things about having a fellow-nurse as a mom-in-law is that she gets up at the crack of dawn too!), so that should be fun.

So the movie we finished was The Empire Strikes Back - Mark and I have been watching all 6 Star Wars movies in order, because I've never seen all of them before. It's been a fun sort of thing to do - and Mark loves it that I like something semi-nerdy :) Can't wait to finish the series!

Hopefully this week will be more restful than the last. Too much to do. Hopefully I can get plenty of sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment