Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I have the best husband ever :)

Beware: sickeningly lovey-dovey post ahead....



I really, really, really love us :)





Mark and I had a really fun date day today - I love days like this :) Each other, all day long, and only us. Playing and laughing and talking and just enjoying being together. I mean, I know we're together all the time, with my work schedule and him just doing school - we see each other a lot more often than the average couple. But those days where we intentionally set aside "us" time - they're just that much more special.

I'm the luckiest girl ever. I mean, honestly, Mark tells me he loves me ALL the time, and that I'm beautiful ALL the time, and he makes me laugh, and he is always, always patient with me. Some days, he'll get this HUGE grin on his face and say "I LOVE you SO much" and hug me so tight I can't breathe. He makes me so happy :)

I can't believe we'll have been married 3 years in June. It seems like such a long time, and yet no time at all. I feel like we've known each other forever... I'm so blessed to have such an awesome husband. I know not everybody is this lucky, and I don't take him for granted.

I just love him so, so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment