Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lazy Day :)

My big accomplishment of today:

Mark and I decided on and booked a cruise!

Other than that, I've pretty much been in bed all day. After my crazy week at work, and then Mom and Thomas coming, I've needed some "me" time. Yesterday was a "me" shopping day :) One of the nurses from work told me about this awesome consignment boutique, and I went there - I got a sweater and a dress for $26 :) I also found a pair of black heels for $9. And I went to the Summit, browsed around in White House Black Market, and found this pretty little number on sale! I figure it will be perfect for the formal night on our cruise :)

Speaking of which...

We are sailing in May on a Carnival cruise to Ocho Rios, Jamaica and Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands!! It's a 5 night cruise, and I am so excited :) It will be so much fun! Perfect ending to Mark's semester and a nice break from work for me.

Now if I can just make it to May....

1 comment: