Saturday, July 24, 2010

I promise, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...

I have been trying to post this blog for three days now. I either run out of time, or get tired, or have to go do something before I finish.

I have about 10 minutes before I have to leave for work this morning, so it's going to be a short one.

Recap of the last ... well, while, fast-bullet style:

-Kelly left not this past Monday but the Monday before that.
-I drove to Griffin, met Mark at the airport. Surprise! Happy day.
-We stayed in Griffin until Thursday night, getting his car fixed.
-I honestly do not remember a thing I did on Friday.
-I worked the weekend, and while at work I found out that his air conditioner was broken. Again.
-Sunday he drove back to Griffin.
-Monday, I watched movies literally all day and felt lonely and sorry for myself. Mark came back that night.
-Tuesday, I went to visit my friend Hannah who is moving to Seattle next month. She lives on a farm. Pictures will come ... eventually.
-Wednesday night I got home.
-Thursday I hung out with Kelly and Colton. they can't seem to stay away from each other this summer :)
-And yesterday I worked.

Whew. My house is a disaster, groceries need to be bought (thank God for a husband who can cook though ...). I'm insanely behind on the laundry. I need a week at home.

but I'm supposed to go to Nashville on Tuesday and Wednesday this week - that trip might have to be postponed so I can get my life in order. Because the first week in August, we're going to Chattanooga for several days, and then my mommy is coming to visit me here (yay!! I'm so excited!!). Insane.

Also, I still haven't gotten my power cord for the mac, so I'm stuck using mark's mini-computer until that is purchased. Oh well.

Once again... I'm ready for my life to get back to normal.

Hope everybody has a fantastic weekend! I promise a post with some pictures is coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm also ready for my life to get back to normal!
    Hope you have a great weekend too! Mine is being pretty good!

    ReplyDelete