Wednesday, October 13, 2010

7 weeks!

My sweet baby is 7 weeks old today! How fast (and yet how slowly) this week has flown by! It's really amazing how much they grow and mature in just a week (just like a human baby, especially preemies). I'm so proud of her - she's gone three nights straight without crying in her crate, we're decreasing on the amount of accidents in the house, and she's typically going to the door when she has to poop. (We're still working on peeing outside rather than on the floor...)

Oh, how I love this puppy!

I do need to get some things done though today, which means that I'm going to have to leave her :( She did well yesterday when we went to lunch though, and I was SO proud of her! She wasn't even crying when Mark got home :)

I promise that soon, I'll do a real post and not be so obsessed with my puppy - I love her, but I don't know that you all want to hear about everything she does every single day :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

    ReplyDelete