Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hilarious.

I know I haven't posted in forever, and I need to give a proper update, but I just thought this was funny and wanted to share it with you:

We are currently trying (only sometimes successfully) to teach Luna bite inhibition. We're yelping every time she bites (she's still teething - it's never a vicious or mean bite), and the harder she bites, the louder and higher-pitched Mark's yelps get. At one particularly hard bite, he yelped REALLY loudly, and scared her so bad that she ran away and hid under the chair. I wish I'd caught it on video...

She's such a funny little puppy. Stubborn at times, and crazy at times, but so funny and cute and dear to my heart.

Coming up: Mark's birthday festivities with my family (tonight!), a trip to the vet (tomorrow), and pumpkin carving and a baby shower! Busy week ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment