I'm copying Lauren over at The Little Things We Do, and presenting my first Fill-in-the-Blank Friday!
1. One thing I MUST do before I die is: Go to Europe!
2. I would rather _scrub the toilet_ than _do the dishes_ any day
3. If I could give my younger self one piece of advice, it would be: Don't have a crush on a boy who doesn't like you for four years. Complete. Waste. Of. Time. Also - you're prettier than you think you are.
4. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd: Go to Europe! And then come home and buy a house and quit my job so that I can be a Mommy. And buy Elissa a house next door to us :)
5. The best surprise ever was: when Mark asked me to marry him!
6. My biggest fault is: I sometimes have a really short fuse, and get really frustrated when things don't go the way I thought they would. I guess that means I'm spoiled. Sometimes I'm not very patient...
7. My biggest strength is: I feel like I have a lot of grace for people. I forgive easily, I trust easily. Sometimes that can switch and turn not-so-great though, when I start making excuses for people when I shouldn't....
Yesterday was so busy! But such a good day!
I started out with Bible Study, which was wonderful as usual, then went to one of the girls' houses for lunch. Then I headed over to the consignment place, consigned some clothes, and headed to the Summit. (Bad, bad bad....) Went to Victoria's Secret and picked up a lingerie shower gift for tonight (and something for me too ... Have you guys tried the new Body by Victoria push-up bra? It's AMAZING.) Then headed over to J. Crew and tried some stuff on to give hubby a better idea of what I want for my bday - and I was really good, I only bought a headband and some nail polish. I have so much self control :)
And then I went to the grocery store.
After all that, I was tired when I got home, so Mark and I went to Surin (SO YUMMY) and got some sushi, and I had some delish curry :) My tummy was happy.
And THEN we came home and watched Transformers 2 (which was an extremely bad movie, but sort of amusing to watch... Megan Fox looks like a porn star.)
So today, I'm going to try to get some chores done around the house, and tonight's the lingerie shower. It'll be so much fun - it's at this awesome Mexican place, so there will be margaritas...
And then the weekend hits, and my uber-short work-week will start again :) This week has been fabulous!