Friday, March 19, 2010

Fill-in-the-Blank Friday!

1. Today I am wearing I'm not sure yet - probably jeans, a tank top, and my blue sweater with a bird on it. Or I may go shopping .

2. My favorite childhood food was my mom's spaghetti and my favorite food now is oh man, what a question. Ahi tuna (and most fish), Thai curry, sushi, and still anything my mother makes :)

3. A day that I am too busy to tell my husband that I love him is a day that I am too busy.

4. The last movie I saw was Alice in Wonderland (2D) and the next movie I want to see is the same movie in 3D, and also Where the Wild Things Are. I never saw it, and I think it looks great .

5. My favorite smell is vanilla extract because, it makes me think of baking and cookies and comfort and my mother .

6. A weird little quirk I have is I have (and I mean HAVE) to jiggle my leg all the time when I'm sitting down .

7. When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm A feeler. Strong, strong, strong feeler. Depending on the personality quiz, I can be a strong F, extreme blue, a golden retriever... but no matter what, I am IN TUNE with my feelings. I think this is both good and bad .


And for a quick update - we're staying with my parents another day, so Mark and I can go hear Kelly play in a band tonight! It should be fun - and then I'll sleep in the car on the way back to the 'ham, so I can get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow for work. I'm sure it will be worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment