Thursday, June 3, 2010

Busy Bee!

The last couple of days have been wonderfully productive for me. I've been such a busy little bee around the house - it's nice, actually. Now that Mark is doing his internships (he has 2 this summer), he's getting up at 8 every morning, which is extra incentive for me to get out of the bed. I always wake up around 6:30 or 7, but tend to waste lots and lots of time on the interwebs before actually rolling out of bed and getting something accomplished.

But not lately! The last two days have been a whirlwind of cleaning and scurrying around - I've ironed a TON, I'm nearly caught up completely with the laundry (amazing!), the menu and grocery list for next week are complete, the kitchen is clean, our bedroom is clean, the office is nearly clean. Checked off Kelly's birthday present today, and ran some other errands.

On tomorrow's agenda: mop the floors and clean the bathrooms. Fun times.

I can't wait for next week though - it will be so fun! I'm having 2 bigger birthday meals for Kelly - one will be nice, elegant, with candles and a tablecloth and my new china and we'll dress pretty and let her try wine. And the other will be fun and casual, with Mexican food and mojitos! I think it will be a really, really fun week :)

P.S. We haven't eaten out at all again this week! So proud of us!

P.S.S. (do you remember back in middle school when you just kept adding S's to your post scripts? Well I'm doing it now.) In 12 days, this blog will celebrate it's one-year anniversary! I can't believe how much time has passed, and how much life has changed (mainly for the better!)

No comments:

Post a Comment