As always, if you want to play along, go visit Lauren at the little things we do.
1. Birthdays are: not often enough! I love love love birthdays.
2. My favorite birthday memory was honestly, I think this year's. They're getting better as I get older. I got to see my family, I watched my sister play in a really awesome concert, I got a new set of china, and Elissa came to visit me after we came home from my parents' house. I'm not sure how a birthday can get much better than that :) .
3. A birthday tradition I (or my family) has is well, I've sort of declared a birthday month, which is sort of vain and selfish, I guess... My mom always always bakes and decorates a cake for everybody's birthday. I've never in my life had a store-bought cake for my birthday, and I'd like to keep it that way (unless said cake was from Pastry Art Bake Shoppe. I'd take one of those.) I'm keeping with that tradition in my own family as well .
4. If I had to choose one birthday meal to eat for the rest of my birthdays hence forward, I would choose Mmmm... that's a tough decision. I'm going to say one of the Surin restaurants around here - they're Thai, and AMAZING .
5. My birthday is on March 23rd. I'm a spring baby :) .
6. If I could take a birthday trip I would go to Italy! And stay for my entire birthday month :) .
7. The best gift I've ever received for my birthday was this is also tough, as I've received quite a few nice gifts. My china this last year was pretty amazing. I got a trip one year, when I was in high school. It was a school trip, but it was a pretty amazing school trip, so I still count it as a good present :) And Mark gave me a Tiffany necklace a couple years ago - that was pretty nice :) .
And now an update on me ... this week has been crazy. I can't believe it's already Friday! My car should be fixed this morning. I miss it so. I love that little Jetta...
Also, I was going to go to Nashville on an impromptu visit with Lissa, but since my car wasn't fixed, that plan changed. Back and forth and back and forth my week has been, it seems like.
I do get to see Kelly today - we're going to lunch somewhere before she goes home to Chattanooga.
And Mark, after he gets back from the library, is going to Griffin today to visit poor Thomas. I'll be by myself this weekend - wish I had some company :(
And then on Monday, my momma's coming to visit! I'm so excited - we will have such fun :)
And that's about it.