Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lots of little things

I have lots of little random things to talk about this morning, so I feel that a list is in order..

1) I finally joined the Twitter bandwagon, due to encouragement from my Nashville friends. I'm not sure how I feel about all of this - I have a facebook, a blog, and now a Twitter. What does this say about me as a person?

2) Mark and I had a really awesome date night last night. We went to Surin 280 to eat - the Surin restaurants are these amazing Thai restaurants in Birmingham. Probably my favorite places to eat in the city. (And, coincidentally, all owned by the uncle of one of my college suitemates...) I ate some fantastic sushi, and had some yummy yummy curry that I get to reprise for lunch again today! Then we went to Target and walked around wishing for things we shouldn't buy. And then we came home and watched The Informant, which was a really good movie. I love Netflix. And my husband :)


3) Today I get my first CSA box, and I am so excited!! This month, we're doing the smallest share that Grow Alabama has, but I anticipate needing more veggies than we're going to get, so we might have to upgrade to the middle share. If we do that - lots of veggies!! We'll see. It's going to be quite the culinary adventure, but I am so, so excited about it :)

4) I'm trying again with the read through the Bible plan - but this time, Elissa and I are doing it together, and I'm hoping that it will last. It'll help to have an accountability partner. Pray for me in this endeavor...

5) Mark's suit came in! So we're going to Jos. A Bank to get him fitted this afternoon - can't wait to see my sweetie looking all grown-up and professional. :)

That's all for now ... but I may be back this afternoon with pictures of our lovely veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment