1. In the story of my life the actor who would play me would be Amy Adams. She's redheaded, I love her, and I feel like she could channel me... And Mark likes her, too.
2. If I could change one thing about the world it would be Oh there are so many things!! What a hard question... But I think that I would have every person in the world have access to clean drinking water and healthy food. (Can I also totally eradicate fast food restaurants from existence? Please?) .
3. Yesterday I got my cholesterol checked, and it was really good even after eating like 6 or 7 cupcakes the day before! .
4. My favorite comfort food is carb-y things... Homemade mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, any kind of pasta really... also, donuts. So bad!! .
5. My new favorite blog find is Smitten Kitchen. Where have you been all my life, Deb? .
6. If I could meet any blog friend (who I haven't met yet) in real life, I'd choose to meet ooh, this is hard too! I love Kelly at The Start-up Wife - she was one of my first followers and commenters! And I think it would be great fun to have lunch with Whitney and her precious Weebie from The Glamorous Life of a Housewife. .
7. My favorite breakfast food is pancakes with maple syrup, oh yum. But I don't eat it often, cause it makes my blood sugar drop to have that much sugar in the mornings, so my go-to breakfast is Nature's Harvest Organic Multibran Flax Plus cereal! Call me a hippie if you want, but it's so yummy! .
Now, just a quick update about my goings-on...
Not much, haha. I had coffee with a couple friends last night, which was very fun, and that's pretty much it. I am so boring. I'll have more to blog about in about 12 days now...
But for now, I'll leave you with some sweet pictures of my kitty cat!
Her latest new favorite thing to do is climb up in my lap and be brushed and petted. It's so cute, I just can't keep myself from documenting it...
Hope everyone has a happy Friday!