Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Despite all my passport problems yesterday, it was a pretty good day. I got all my pictures printed, bought a scrapbook (and more paper - always more paper - I'm addicted to that stuff!), and came home.

And when I got home, I came into the bedroom to do my post about the crazy day, and the bed wasn't made. Which bothered me. So I made the bed at 4:30 PM. Does this mean... I'm a grown-up?

Also made dinner - pork loin with apricot glaze and couscous. Yum yum. I try not to eat pork too much (for several reasons, none of which are religious in nature), but I'm SO TIRED of chicken, and we're already eating more fish, and it's SO expensive so we can't eat it like every day, and my tummy is sensitive to red meat ... so. Pork. There you go.

Anyway, this week is shaping up to be lovely! Lots of social things this week- with work girls, an old friend I haven't seen in forever, a new Bible Study, and our early Valentine's Day :) It should be fun!

Now if I can only figure out what to wear for all these things....

No comments:

Post a Comment