Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jackpot!

Today's Bible Study was awesome :) Really, really wonderful.

And today's shopping trip was pretty rockin' too...

At Renaissance, that amazing consignment shop, I got a pair of brown (SUPER soft) corduroys (Express), a cute little black 3/4-length cardigan (Gap), a gray v-neck cable-knit sweater (Tommy Hilfiger), and some sweet little cuffed khaki capris (Gap) ... all for a grand total of... get this ...
$50!!!!! Love that :)

And then I went to Gap. And my bank account cried a little, especially after that lovely lovely cheap shopping experience. I got a pair of sunglasses on sale for $15 (score!), and my new jeans. Not the skinny kind - they weren't fitting very well. Instead, I got the Real Straight type ... and I LOVE them :) Yay for new clothes!!

ALSO!! I just fixed my blog. It was stupid. I just had the tab on "Edit HTML" rather than "Compose"... how dumb of me! Oh well ... at least it's all better now.

AND! I forgot to write about the crazy dream I had last night...

I dreamed that I gave birth to a baby girl, and right after that, a baby boy (but they weren't twins.) Apparently Mark had gone to sleep right before I left for the hospital, and I didn't want to wake him up, so I had the babies without him. The main thing that stuck out to me during the birth process was that I didn't have to have an episiotomy, and my baby was not ginormous (like any of my real children are destined to be - thanks, genetics.) And when I called Mark to tell him that they were born, he was SO PISSED that I didn't wake him up. (Understandable, I know.) And then somehow I was released from the hospital with the babies that same day, and we went to visit the grandparents (who were not either of our parents) and they didn't seem to be very excited about seeing these new babies. And then I woke up.

So. Strange. (And no, to all you inquiring minds, I am not pregnant.) I think it's probably due to the fact that I've been working a lot, and those days that I work are so insanely busy, with babies everywhere.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment