Monday, February 1, 2010

Tagged!

I got tagged for a blogging thingy!




The Rules:
1 - List 6 things you are a master of.
2 - Pass it on to 6 bloggers you think are masters of friendship, and make blogging so awesome.

My list of things I am a master at:

1) Feeding babies who don't want to eat. Preemies can be really bad eaters, sometimes.

2) I don't know if you'd call me a "master" of cooking - but I'm pretty stinkin' good at it, so I say it counts.

3) Making a mess, for sure. My husband can attest to this.

4) Getting to places and events early. Can you master that?

5) Being nice to people when I really, really, really don't feel like it.

6) Procrastinating.

I don't really like to tag people to do stuff on survey-type things ... so. If I follow your blog, obviously I like you. If you see this, and want to list 6 things you are a master of - please do! There :) Works for me.



Now, in other news....

Mark indeed decided to do P90X, and is now on his fourth day of the program. I am so proud of him! He has done his workouts every day despite being really really sore, and he has followed the diet pretty well, and not broken over and gotten something sweet or fattening or fast food-y to eat. That is a huge accomplishment for him! Now ... just 86 days left in the program :) I can't wait to see how it goes!





No comments:

Post a Comment