Monday, August 31, 2009

Check!

To-Do List: halfway complete. Activities done today:


-Went to the Galleria to find shoes. Realized that Foot Locker is now Rack Room, which had a blatant lack of employees who knew what they were talking about. Left, went to Dick's. Had an EXTREMELY helpful employee there, found shoes.

See?


They're not my favorite look ever, but they're comfortable. I was looking at Nike's, but they have like NO arch support whatsoever, and if I'm going to be running 13 miles ... I need arch support.

-Went to Whole Foods for a few things (namely mint leaves and Ginger Miso dressing), ate lunch at their salad bar. (Which, by the way, is the best thing EVER. If you have a Whole Foods and haven't been there, go. If you don't have a Whole Foods where you live, that is a very, very sad thing, and I feel sorry for you.) Used my shopping bags, and felt enviromentally friendly :) Mark calls me a hippie.

-Went to Publix, bought the remainder of my groceries. Love Publix, too. Used my bags there as well, still hippie :)

-Went to the package store near my house, got some rum to make Mojitos tomorrow night when Andy and Suzie come. Yum yum yum - taco soup and mojitos :) It'll be a fun time!

-Came home, put groceries away, crashed on couch. Blogging now :)

What's still left to do:
-clean out my car so andy and suzie and their luggage will fit
-clean the entire house.

no big deal :)

Tonight, I'm making grilled chicken with tangy peach glaze, asparagus, and mashed potatoes for dinner. So excited! Time to cook...

No comments:

Post a Comment