Saturday, August 15, 2009

Random

You can always tell if I'm on my work week or not by the amount that I blog - this equals twice today. Addicted? I think so.

Another thing I'm addicted to: FarmVille on Facebook. It's so bad. It happened so fast. This is just, like, Day 2, and already I'm obsessively checking my soybeans and strawberries and pumpkins (oh my!) to see if they're ready to harvest or not... ugh. I'm such a loser. Eventually, I hope to have my own little real FarmVille, and that way I can be outside checking on my actual strawberries rather than wasting my time in a virtual world.

In other news, today has been productive. I:

-went to the grocery store, spent just $6 over what I was planning to spend (really, really good for me!)
-made cookies for Mark, as requested. They turned out good. I had planned to blog them, but my camera died mid-mixing, so alas, no cookies for you. I'll post the recipe at the end of this post, though.
-bathed the cat. always a fun time.
-cleaned the kitchen.

And now I'm taking a "break" (waiting for my pumpkins to finish growing ... I know, I know...) from the rest of my cleaning.

I LOVE being a housewife. LOVE IT. It is now my reality every other week, and I want it for the rest of my life. When I tell this to a lot of people, they comment on how horribly boring it would be. Oh no, that's not me - I want this forever. (My house would be SO CLEAN all the time!!!)

Oooh, my pumpkins have grown! Harvest time...

No comments:

Post a Comment