Monday, August 17, 2009

somedays aren't yours at all... they come and go as if they're someone else's days...

Today has been weird. I feel weird - easily distracted, restless but listless, going from one thing to the next, can't concentrate ... mark's been quiet too. I think it's the rain.

He had his orientation for volunteering at the civil rights museum today - still there, actually. I hope it went/is going well, and that he'll like it.

The one productive thing I have done today is get together all the pictures I haven't scrapbooked (I'm so behind!! Last I scrapbooked was this past FEBRUARY!!), and compile them on a CD. I'm going to run them over to Wal-Mart to be printed (because I can't find a Wolf camera anywhere close - they seem to have all closed! anybody know anything about it?) after Mark gets home. Next week (after I work) I'm going to try and get caught up with all that. It'll give me something to do while Mark is reading like crazy.

I have absolutely nothing insightful or relevant to say today. And no energy to think anything up. Please come back, sun :(

No comments:

Post a Comment