Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's so quiet here right now ... all I hear is the rain. Mark is in class right now - his first class of his graduate school career. He was pretty nervous today about it - he kept asking me if I thought the other kids would make fun of him, haha. Hopefully he'll enjoy his classes ... today is Post-War America, and tomorrow will be Historical Research and Writing (wahoo ... that one sounds like a LOT of fun...) On Mondays he normally has his European Fascism class, but classes didn't start until Tuesday this first week, so he'll have to wait on that one. He'll be back in a couple of hours, and I'll hopefully have dinner ready to go when he gets home.

I also talked to the nurse manager today (at the new job.)  Things are good :) It's looking like I'll probably start somewhere around mid-september ... which means that I only have to work in Chattanooga twice more (two more weeks, I mean) before I can permanently live here! This makes me super happy ... but sad at the same time, because I will SO miss my unit :( I work with some of the best nurses EVER, and I will miss them very, very much. Hopefully I can be patient and enjoy my last couple weeks of working there, rather than want to hurry it up and get to Birmingham already. I tend to be extremely impatient when there are new things on the horizon...

And now, I'm back to do more scrapbooking. I have missed doing it so much, and I'm really enjoying today. So far, it's coming along nicely (I'm SO FAR BEHIND ... haven't scrapbooked since March!) Right now though, it looks like Hobby Lobby threw up in our office ... oh well. I'll hopefully be done with the vaca pictures tonight, and have all that mess cleaned up before I leave. That's the plan, anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment